Is there a way I can make direct deductions to top up my investment on a regular basis?

Yes, you can, depending on your situation and where you are residing. If you are a Government of Samoa employee, you can sign our 'Authority for Direct Deduction' form and we will arrange direct deductions from your salary. through the Ministry of Finance. If you are not a Government employee, you will need to complete a standing order with your bank to automatically transfer funds from your bank account to our bank account. If you are residing overseas, you can directly top up by remitting your funds to us through any money transfer company or online banking services offered by commercial banks. Contact us and we will give you the details of our bank account so that you can directly make transfers to our account to top up your investment.